Reactivating and Transferring Members
- Meetings are normally held on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:00 AM unless otherwise noted.
- Proof of membership is required and must be verified prior to entering the meeting. If you are a visiting member, please present your most recent membership card, Ivy Leaf magazine with name and address label attached, or certificate of membership along with photo identification to the Sergeant-of-Arms upon arrival.
- Visiting members are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes early as credentials are verified prior to admission into the meeting.
- Business attire is required for all chapter meetings unless otherwise noted.
- If you are a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® and have an interest in visiting our chapter, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Sorority’s official graduate Membership Intake Process (MIP) is by invitation only through a local graduate chapter and may not be solicited. Lambda Kappa Omega hosts public events, cultural presentations, and social activities, which you may wish to attend in order to become acquainted with Sorority members and our community service activities. For additional membership questions, please contact our Membership Committee at LKOMembership@gmail.com.